To record a change to the contract value of a project the user must record a Contract Revision. Contract Revisions can be created from either the Change Management or Contracts modules. Contract revisions can be created and linked to a Proposed Change Order (PCO) or not. Even thought a PCO allows a user
Location of Change Management & Contracts module
The Change Management and Contracts modules are located under the Financial menu header at the project level.
The user must select the 'Contract Revisions' button located in the upper right hand corner of the Change Management module, or the 'Receive New CO' button in the tool bar for the Contract Revision log located in the Contracts module.
The Contract Revisions log screen will display. Select the New CR button.
This form has 2 tabs. Fill in as many fields and when finished, Save the information.
From the for screenshot below, note the following:
Tab 1 - CO Information
- The Our CO Number will the user to populate an internal change order number. This number will appear in the CO Number column in the Change Management module
- The Our CO Amount field is where the user populates the dollar amount on the Change Order document. This will appear on the Change Order Schedule of Values in the Billing module.
- Upload files to attach to the PCO. This can be drawings, ASI documents or any other documents that relate the the PCO.
- The Client CO Number field is to record the Client Change Order number on the CO documents received. This will appear on the Change Order Schedule of Values in the Billing module.
- The description can be a short or lengthy description. This will appear on the Change Order Schedule of Values in the Billing module.
Tab 2 - CO Budget
- Link the PCO to project specs by selected spec items from the Project Spec
- If the Budget module is being used; a list of cost codes applied to the project will be displayed. the user can apply Adjusted material & labor hour cost impacts to the original budget. These adjustments will appear in the Budget module under the Revised columns for each cost Category.