What are Field Reports?
A Field Report is a summary of hourly-daily-conditions and events at a work-site on every workday, prepared for the offsite project administrators. An essential document in construction projects, there needs to be a record of the number of workers/employees and work equipment at the construction site, exact time the work began and ended, job progress, weather conditions, and accidents (if any). On no-work days the report should state "No Work Today," and serves as an evidence in case of disputes.
Where do I find Field reports?
Field Reports are located at the project level. The user must select a project and navigate to the Field Reports module in the left hand menu.
Field Reporting has a sub-menu:
- Multi-Day Report - Allows a user to generate a report which covers multiple days, and a collection of all Delay, Issue and Field Reports
- Master Report - The Master Daily Report compiles Field Reports, Delays and Issues entered for the day to create a detailed report of activity for the day. A summary can also be entered to the Master Daily Report
- Delays - Allows the user to log any delay which occurs on the project, only one delay per template.
- Issues - Allows the user to log any site issue which occurs on the project, only one issue per template.
- Field Reports - Allows the user to log all daily which occurs on the project.